I. name and address of the person responsible
The person in charge within the meaning of the data protection regulation and other national data protection laws of the Member States, as well as other data protection regulations is:
Lüderitzer WEG 6
39517 Tangerhuette OT Brunkau
Phone: +49 39361 967 0
We collect and use personal data of our users only, as far as this is necessary for the deployment of an operational site as well as our content and services. The collection and use of personal data of our users are regularly only after the consent of the user. Except in such cases where a previous a consent for actual reasons it is not possible and the processing of data by legal regulations is permitted.
2. legal basis for the processing of personal data
As far as we get a subject's consent for processing of personal data, article 6 serves par. 1 lit. a EU data protection Regulation (DSGVO) as the legal basis for the processing of personal data.
In the processing of personal data, which is necessary for the performance of a contract, whose party is the person, article 6 serves par. 1 lit. b DSGVO as the legal basis. This of so applies to processing operations that are necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures.
As far as processing of personal data for the performance of a legal obligation is required, our company is subject to the article 6 serves par. 1 lit. (c) DSGVO as the legal basis.
The case that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require a processing of personal data, article 6 serves for par. 1 lit. d DSGVO as the legal basis.
The processing to maintain a legitimate interest of our company or a third party is required and outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the person concerned the former interest does not, so article 6 para 1 is lit. f DSGVO as the legal basis for the processing.
The personal data of the data subject be deleted or blocked, if the purpose is storage. A storage can be done about it, then if this was provided by the European or national legislator in Union legal regulations, laws or other regulations, the person in charge. A blocking or deletion of data is carried out even if a storage deadline prescribed by the above mentioned standards, unless that is a necessity for further storage of data for a conclusion of the contract or the performance of a contract.
Each time our website our system captures data and information from the computer system of the calling computer automated.
The following data are collected here:
(1) Information about the type of browser and version being used
(2) The operating system of the user
(3) The Internet service provider of the user
(4) Date and time of access
(5) Websites, of which enters the system of user on our Internet page
(6) Sites that are called by the system of the user through our website
The data are also stored in the log files of our system. The IP address of the user or other data that enable the mapping of the data to a consumer are not affected. Store this data along with other personal data of the user does not take place.
Legal basis for the temporary storage of data is article 6 par. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
The temporary storage of the IP address of the system is necessary to allow a delivery of the site to the user's computer. For this purpose, the IP address of the user for the duration of the session must be stored.
In these purposes also our legitimate interest is data processing according to article 6 par. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
The data will be deleted when they are no longer necessary for the achievement of the purpose of their collection. In the case of the collection of information to provide the Web site this is the case when that session is finished.
The collection of data to provide the site and the storage of data in log files is mandatory for the operation of the website. There is therefore no objection on the part of the user.
If a use of technically necessary cookies:
In the cookies in following data stored and transmitted:
The following is a collection of stored data. Examples can be:
(1) Language settings
(2) Log - in information
If only a use technically necessary cookies or a use of technically necessary cookies and technically unnecessary cookies without a prior consent of the user is:
The legal basis for the processing of personal data by using cookies is article 6 par. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(c) the purpose of the data processing
If a use of technically necessary cookies:
We need cookies for the following applications:
The following is a collection of applications. Examples can be:
(1) Acquisition of language settings
(2) Maintenance of log - in the
The user data collected by technically necessary cookies are not used to create user profiles.
In these purposes, also our legitimate interest in the processing of personal data under article 6 para 1 is lit. f DSGVO.
(e) duration of storage, opposition and removal ability
If you purchase goods or services on our website and here enter your email address, it can be used subsequently by us for sending a newsletter. In such a case, only direct marketing of its own similar products or services will be shipped via the newsletter.
It is related to the data processing for the send newsletters no transfer of data to third parties. The data are used only for sending the newsletter.
Legal basis for the dispatch of the newsletter as a result of the sale of goods or services is UWG § 7 para 3.
The elevation of the user's email address is used to deliver the newsletter.
The data will be deleted when they are no longer necessary for the achievement of the purpose of their collection. The E-Mail address of the user is stored accordingly as long as opposition and removal ability
The subscription of the newsletter can be cancelled at any time by the users concerned. For this purpose, a link can be found in every newsletter.
On our website, we offer users the ability to register under indication of personal data. The data are entered in an input mask and transmitted to us and stored. A transfer of data to third parties does not take place. Following data is collected in the registration process:
(1) Name of the customer
(2) Customer number
(3) Email address
At the time of registration, following data is stored:
(1) Date and time of registration
Consent of the user to the processing of these data is obtained in the registration process.
Legal basis for the data processing is lit if there is consent of the user's article 6 para 1. a DSGVO.
A registration is required for the stand by certain content and services on our website.
(1) Software update deployment with regard to customer internal
(2) Deployment of drivers in the customer internal area
(3) Provision of handbooks in the area of customer internal
(4) Provision of promotional materials in the customer internal area
The data will be deleted when they are no longer necessary for the achievement of the purpose of their collection.
This is the case for the data collected during the registration process, if the registration on our website will be repealed or amended.
5. opposition and removal ability
As a user, they have the ability to resolve the registration at any time. The data stored about you can change at any time.
The modification of the data must be by an employee of visuSolution GmbH. To do this you please contact to us.
Phone: +49 39361 967 17
There is a contact form on our website, which can be used for the electronic contact. A user was this possibility, so that is entered to transmit data to us and stored in the input mask. These data are:
(2) Email address
(3) Company name
(5) Phone number
At the time of the sending of the message, also following data is stored:
(1) Date and time of the transmission before gangs
For the processing of the data, collected in conjunction with the the send before offering your consent, and referred to this data protection declaration.
Alternatively, it is possible to contact via the E-Mail address provided. In this case, the PII with the email of the user are stored.
It pursued no transfer of data to third parties in this context. The data are used solely for the processing of the conversation.
Legal basis for the data processing is lit if there is consent of the user's article 6 para 1. a DSGVO.
Legal basis for the processing of the data transferred in the course of sending email, is article 6 par. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The mail contact aimed at the conclusion of a contract, so additional legal basis for processing is article 6 para 1. (b) DSGVO.
The processing of personal data in the input mask serves solely for the processing of the contact. In case of a contact by E-Mail, this therefore required legitimate interest is on the processing of the data.
The other personal data processed during the off transmission ago round are used to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
The data will be deleted when they are no longer necessary for the achievement of the purpose of their collection. For the personnel data from the input mask of the contact form and those who were sent by E-Mail, this is the case when the included conversation with the user is finished. Then, if it is remove from the circumstances that the concerned issue is finally resolved, the conversation is finished.
Personal data collected during the off transmission ago round in addition be deleted at the latest after a period of seven days.
The user has the possibility to withdraw their consent for the processing of personal data at any time. The user e-mail contacts with US, so he can object at any time the storage of his personal data. In such a case, the conversation can not be continued.
The deletion of data must be made by a staff member of visuSolution GmbH. To do this you please contact to us.
Phone: +49 39361 967 17
All personal data stored in the course of the contact will be deleted in this case.
Information for applicants
The visuSolution GmbH processes the personal data of applicants for the purpose of carrying out the application and selection process in order to establish an employment relationship. Legal basis is § 26 BDSG. Your application documents will only be received by the employees involved in the application process for the purpose of carrying out the selection process.
If visuSolution GmbH does not conclude a contract of employment with you, we will delete the application documents five months after we have informed you that we have decided against you. We do not delete the documents immediately when the decision is announced, because we have a legitimate interest in the further storage of the documents due to the passage of legal deadlines. The legal basis for this is Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR.
In addition to the above five months, we only keep the documents if we explicitly agree with the applicant.
The data you process for the purposes of the application process must be provided to us in order to be considered in the application process.
Our company regularly reviews your credit history when entering into a contract and in certain cases where there is a legitimate interest. For this purpose, we cooperate with Creditreform (Creditreform Limburg, Limburg, Pariser Strasse 2, 65552 Limburg), from whom we receive the necessary data. For this purpose, we will send your name and contact details to Creditreforrn. For more information on data processing at Creditreform, please refer to the detailed Creditreform Information Sheet. Art. 14 EU-GDPR or under www.creditreform-limburg.de/EU-DSGVO*
Personal data will be processed by you, are concerned i.S.d. DSGVO and there are to following rights against the person responsible:
You can ask a confirmation of the responsible, whether personal data concerning you, will be processed by us.
Such processing is present, you can request information by the maintainers of the following information:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data which are processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients, compared to the personal data concerning you were disclosed or be disclosed yet
(4) the planned duration of the storage of personal data concerning you or, if specific information are not possible, criteria for determining the duration of storage;
(5) the existence of a right of correction or deletion of your personal data, a law on restriction of processing by the person in charge or a right of objection against this processing;
(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
(7) any available information about the origin of the data, if collected the personal data not in the affected person.
(8) the existence of on automated decision making including profiling in structures with art. 22 para. cases 1 and 4 DSGVO and - at least in theory – meaningful information about the involved logic, as well as the scope and the desired impact a such processing for the person concerned.
Entitled to them, to ask whether the your personal data to a third country or to an international organization be transmitted information. In this context, you may require about the appropriate guarantees pursuant article in connection with the delivery to be informed 46 DSGVO.
You have a right to rectification and/or completion against the person responsible, as long as the processed personal data concerning you is incorrect or incomplete. The officer has to make the correction immediately.
You can ask for the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning you under the following conditions:
(1) If you deny the accuracy of your personal for a period which allows the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
(2) the processing is unlawful and you reject the deletion of the personal data and instead require the restriction of the use of personal data;
(3) the person in charge is no longer needed the personal data for the purposes of the processing, you need them but to assert, exercise or defense of legal claims, or
(4) If you para lodged objections to the processing referred to in article 21 1 DSGVO and is not yet fixed, whether outweigh the legitimate reasons of controller to your reasons.
What is the processing of personal data concerning you is restricted, this data - one apart from their storage may - only with your consent or to the claim, exercise or defense of legal claims, or to protect of the rights other natural or legal person or be processed for reasons of important public interest of the Union or a Member State.
Was the restriction of the processing is restricted to the above requirements, you are taught by the person in charge before the restriction is lifted.
You can ask the officer, that the personal data concerning you will be deleted immediately, and the officer is required immediately to delete this data, unless one of the following reasons applies:
(1) the personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed in any other way.
(2) you withdraw your consent, on which the processing in accordance with article 6 para 1 lit. a or article 9 para 2 lit. a DSGVO based, and lacking any other legal basis for the processing.
(3) set under art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO object to the processing of a and there are no priority legitimate grounds for processing, or set according art. 21 para 2 DSGVO object to the processing on.
(4) the personal data concerning you have been unlawfully processed.
(5) the deletion of the personal data concerning you is required Union law or the laws of the Member States to fulfil a legal obligation to which the officer is subject to.
(6) the personal data concerning you collected on services of the information society in accordance with article 8 paragraph 1 DSGVO.
The officer made public the personal data concerning you and he is according to art. 17 para 1 DSGVO committed to their deletion, it shall take appropriate measures, taking into account the available technology and the cost of implementation technical way for data processing to inform managers that handle the personal data, that you as a person concerned of them deleted all links to these personal data or of copies or replication This personal data required have.
The right to delete does not exist, as far as the processing is required
(1) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
(2) for the performance of a legal obligation that requires the processing according to the law of the Union or the Member States, is subject to the person in charge, or to carry out a task that is in the public interest or in the exercise of public Violence shall be awarded to the person in charge;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health in accordance with article 9, paragraph 2 lit. h and i, as well as article 9 para 3 DSGVO;
(4) for the public interest archive purposes, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant Article 89 para 1 DSGVO, as far as that under section a) called right expected to the achievement of the objectives of this processing impossible or seriously impaired, or
(5) to the claim, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or throttling the processing to the person in charge it is obliged, all receivers which have been disclosed to the personal data concerning you, this correction or Deletion of the data or limitation of processing to be communicated, except when this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
Entitled to against the responsible them, to be informed about these recipients.
You have the right to obtain your personal data, which you have deployed the responsible, structured in a conventional and machine-readable format. Also, you have the right these data an other responsible without hindrance by the person in charge, which the personal data have been provided to convey, if
(1) the processing on a consent pursuant Article 6 par. 1 lit. a DSGVO or article 9 para 2 lit. a DSGVO or on a contract as per article 6 par. 1 lit. b DSGVO is based and
(2) the processed using automated procedures.
In this exercise, you have also the right to obtain a guarantee that the personal data concerning you, delivered an other responsible directly by a responsible person as far as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of others must not be impaired thereby.
The law on data portability does not apply to processing of personal data, which is required for the execution of a task, which is in the public interest or in exercise of official authority is awarded to the person in charge.
You have the right, for reasons arising from their specific situation, at any time to the processing of your personal data, which on the basis of article 6 par. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO is made to appeal; This applies also to an assessment based on these provisions.
The officer no longer handles the personal data concerning you, unless, he can demonstrate compelling protection worthy reasons for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or processing is used the Exercise, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Be processed personal data concerning you, to operate direct mail, have the right at any time to appeal to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; This applies also to profiling, insofar as it is with such direct marketing in conjunction.
Object to the processing for purposes of direct marketing, to the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for these purposes.
You have the option in connection with the use of services of the information society - regardless of the Directive 2002/58/EC - your right of objection by means of automated procedures to exercise, involving technical specifications right of withdrawal of the Privacy consent form
You have the right at any time to revoke your privacy consent form. The lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent to the withdrawal is not affected by the withdrawal of consent.
You have the right not to be subjected to not only on to automated processing - including profiling - based decision, you has legal effect or significantly affected in a similar way. This does not apply if the decision
(1) for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the person in charge is required,
(2) on the basis of legislation of the Union or the Member States, the person in charge is subject is allowed and these laws contain adequate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms, as well as your legitimate interests or
(3) with your explicit consent is made.
However these decisions may not be based para 1 DSGVO on special categories of personal data pursuant to article 9, if not article 9 para 2 lit. a or g shall be considered and appropriate measures for the protection of rights and freedoms, as well as your interests.
With regard to the cases referred to in (1) and (3) the responsible appropriate measures, meets at least the right to obtaining of the intervention of a person on the part of the person responsible, to maintain the rights and freedoms, as well as your legitimate interests, including Presentation of the own position and heard to contest the decision.
Without prejudice to an other administrative or judicial appeal is the law on appeal by a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of their residence, their job, or the location of the alleged Infringement, too, if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you is contrary to the DSGVO.
The supervisory authority, in which the complaint was filed, informs the State and the results of the appeal including the possibility of a judicial remedy 78 DSGVO the complainant about article.