– the lighting conditions are OK. I.e. the client is too little or too much illuminated.
– the measuring distance is correct. The recommended measuring distance is around 80 cm.
– other objects are visible in the background. The system recognises these and then does not focus on the customer.
The following reasons may also have been responsible:
– The client’s eyes were closed when the picture was taken.
– The client moved his/her head/eyes or moved away from the camera.
– The demo lenses were not removed from the frame. There are reflections on the demo lens. That’s why the eyes are not clearly visible.